Saturday, July 29, 2006

Super Ball Healing



Here’s a great ad for Sony's Bravia TV that I found on the web. After a night of surfing all the bad news in the world, this put a smile on my face.

I couldn’t figure out how I had missed seeing this ad when I realized it was created for England and Europe. If it had a run here in the States, I must have been in the bathroom when it was on. Here’s Sony's site if you want to see it in higher quality Quicktime. Enjoy.

(Ethics clarification: The only reason I posted this is because I like it. Dr. Max is recieving no remuneration from Sony. However, if the electronics giant is interested in throwing huge wads of cash my way, I'm totally open to the idea.)

5 Comments:

Blogger fallenmonk said...

Looks like San Francisco. Cool ad and a great idea. It sure would be fun to be there in person for such an event. Picking up the balls and paying for any car damage wouldn't be too great though.

9:48 AM  
Blogger MacHeadCase said...

The tune is cool too! Gonna look this guy up on iTMS.

Jose Gonzalez - "Heartbeats"

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Snake (a Cambridge kind of guy) said...

Hey Doc -- Please alert me before you post something like this again. I'll invest heavily in that company. Thanks. And don't worry: My tax lawyer assures me this is all perfectly legal.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sylvana said...

Hmmm... superballs are going on my list for when I make my millions.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

It's a very uplifting ad and it's been playing quite a while in Greece. Some ads are pieces of art and more than just ads.
A few days ago my husband and I were wondering what city this was. I'm thinking San Francisco too.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home