Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Good Times Ahmad.....Good Times


Condoleezza Rice: Don, are you busy? Guess what character came to see us?

Donald Rumsfeld: Oh crap, is it Scooter? Because I don’t think we should be seen talking to him any....

Ahmad Chalabi: Not to worry Donster, It’s not Scooter.

Donald Rumsfeld: CHALABABY! Well you son-of-a-bitch, how the hell are you?! Jesus Christ, how long has it been? I don’t think I’ve seen you since our postwar meetings!

Ahmad Chalabi: Nice planning on that by the way Donno!

Donald Rumsfeld: Same old Ahmad, always busting my balls. Say, did I ever thank you for all that great prewar intelligence, seems you over estimated the WMDs a bit there son!

Ahmad Chalabi: We have a saying in our country Rummy Tum Tum, when you are wooing a woman, you need flowers, candy and bullshit.

Condoleezza Rice: I’m sorry?

Donald Rumsfeld: Oh look at Ms. Serious Pants here, ever since she was made Secretary of State. Condi, c’mon, it’s Chalababy, he’s always been a kidder!

Condoleezza Rice: Well watch it boys, remember I promised to investigate that leak from Mr. Chalabi when he informed the Iranians we broke their code!

Ahmad Chalabi: Now see here, I categorically deny that I had any involv...

Condoleezza Rice: Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Donald Rumsfeld: Ah ha ha ha ha, SNORT! Oh Condi, that was great, he fell for it hook, line and sinker! Hee ha ha ha...like we’d investigate anything involving the war, oh that’s rich!

Ahmad Chalabi: You bastards. I guess you are one of the boys now Secretary Rice!

Condoleezza Rice: Sorry Ahmad, giggle, but you should have seen your face. So can we take you to lunch over at TGI Fridays?

Ahmad Chalabi: Damn, that sounds good, do they still have those potato skin appetizers? Nah I can’t, I have to go over to the American Enterprise Institute to give a speech, they LOVE me over there. You’d think they wouldn’t want me within 50 miles of the place after the Iranian deal! But hell, you guys revealed a CIA operative, I guess Republicans don’t care much about treason anymore.

Donald Rumsfeld: Well hell, why don't you stop by later! Maybe we can go out for brewskies and talk about how there’s the dawn of a new age in Iraq.

Ahmad Chalabi: Yeah, good one Don Don, a new age of car bombs you mean! Let me give you hug you big lug. Thanks for everything buddy, really appreciate all the money you spent and those lives you lost to get me the Deputy Prime Minister post. I love ya man!

Donald Rumsfeld: Hey back at ya! Thanks for all the help in getting the war started, couldn’t have done it without you!

Condoleezza Rice: OK if you two are through being gay now, I’ll see Ahmad out.

Ahmad Chalabi: Jesus, she really has come around hasn’t she Don? See yah later buddy!

Donald Rumsfeld: Bye Chalababy, take care. Well wasn’t that nice? Kinda like a little college reunion there, good to see ol' Ahmad again and...wait a minute....where the hell is my wallet?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sylvana said...

That is exactly how I imaginge these guys talking.
They always give me the creeps.

5:59 PM  
Blogger fallenmonk said...

The frightening thing is you probably aren't too far off the mark Doc. There is probably all kinds of "back slapping and ass kissing" going on. It sure is fun when you can screw the world and get away with it. Sort of tingles the old root...if you know what I mean.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Snake said...

I wouldn't buy a used car from a guy like Chalabi. So what did our country do? They bought a war.

9:01 PM  
Blogger sideshow bob said...

They bought fear too, which makes it ever so much easier to push their agendas.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

As much as I despise Chalabi, I admire him in a perverse sort of way: The guy's one of the few humans on the planet who got exactly what he wanted, got paid enormous sums of money for trying to get exactly what he wanted, and, most importantly, got away with it all.

Truly a grifter extraordinaire.

3:16 PM  
Blogger MacHeadCase said...

Hmmm. Looks like a lovely fella.

Well they are of the same kind after all, hunh?

:^P

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home