Thursday, August 25, 2005

Now On Five Nights A Week!


America’s most lovable but dysfunctional administrations will now be coming to a TV near you five nights a week! It’s All About George staring George W. Bush enters syndication for the 2005-2006 TV season as it continues it hilarious national run as one of America’s most beloved situation-Presidencies.

All the classic moments and episodes are here, now coming to you Monday through Friday! “You mean I wasn’t suppose to wait until they finished the goat story?!” from You’ve Got My Pet Goat. “Are you sure this codpiece is the right size?” from Mission. Accomplished? “Why didn’t you tell me the turkey was fake before I took a bite?” from Flying the Bird to Baghdad. And of course “Everybody lay on the floor so she can’t see us!” from Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Sheehan.

This crazy commander in chief will keep you in stitches every night as he works with his nutty staff of regulars. Gruff Vice President Cheney, cute and perky Secretary of State Rice and everybody's favorite curmudgeon, Defense Secretary Rumsfield. This wacky crew is always ready to provide laughs as their nutty high jinx lead the unsuspecting President into bizarre policies and unpopular wars!

Check your local listings for your daily laughs with It’s All About George!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sylvana said...

Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Sheehan, oh that's classic!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Indigo Red said...

All fine programs, but none can beat the classic from the Clinton Administration - Glad He Ate Her.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Now I can't get this image out of my mind: Condi Rice as cute and perky Mary Richards but with the evil stink eye. Damn. Does that make Karen Hughes Rhoda Morgenstern?

10:57 PM  
Blogger OldRoses said...

Maybe I will finally get cable. I wouldn't want to miss this.

7:54 PM  
Blogger MacHeadCase said...

No. Nothing beats When things get hot, Jeb to the rescue.

5:17 AM  
Blogger MacHeadCase said...

I thought you'd enjoy this one, gang! lowercase tee's "Mommy wants
a new President."

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home