Tuesday, July 19, 2005

There's Something I've Been Meaning to Ask You Karl


Bush: Say Karl, do you ever, like, walk into a room and then forget why it was you went in there?

Rove: Oh, yeah. I guess....once in awhile.

Bush: Well I tell ya, whenever I see you lately I keep thinking there’s something important I need to ask you.

Rove: Hmmm, is it something about the midterm elections?

Bush: Nah...damn, this is so frustrating. What is it? I’ve been having this feeling since 2003...it was something to do with CIA.....

Rove: Was it a question about Tenet?

Bush: Was it about George? I remembered to give him that medal right?

Rove: Oh yes, sir, we gave those to everybody to thank them for the great job they did with Iraq.

Bush: Right, right. Gull ding darn it, what was it...did you have something going on where the CIA was involved....or an operative?

Rove: Let me think here.....uhmmm no. Doesn’t ring a bell.

Bush: No, wait that sounds right, there was some operative and her identity was revealed. Oh my God Valerie Plame! THAT’S IT! Some son-of -a-bitch revealed her identity, and....IT WAS YOU!

Rove: Mr. President look at my lapel pin. See how the design is like a circle, a circle that is moving to an infinate center, yes, and you are feeeeeeeling veeeeery sleeeeeepy. You feel veeeerrrry peaceful. Who are you?

Bush: I....am...President

Rove: Very good George. You are a happy President. You do not care about me revealing Valerie Plame as a CIA operative.

Bush: Don’t...care...Rove...revealed...operative.

Rove: Excellent George, you are a happy President watching the Nationals play baseball.

Bush: Like....baseball....me....President.

Rove: Right and when I count back from three you will forget any curiosity about Valerie Plame or me being a traitor. You will feel well rested and will forget. And, three, two, ONE!

Bush: Hi Karl, how they hanging?

Rove: They are hanging majestically Mr. President.

Bush: Heh heh heh, good one Karl, say we should catch a Nationals game today!

Rove: A wonderful idea Mr. President!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's really scary is that this could actually be real. And Laura is a Stepford wife.
OldRoses | Homepage | 07.20.05 - 1:12 am | #

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I myself think that George is a ring leader in all of these scandals.
Sylvana | Homepage | 07.20.05 - 1:39 pm | #

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is excellent. I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall and, after reading this, I've finally realized my greatest ambition. Thank you Dr. Max for turning me, as Jeff Goldblum did some years ago, into a fly.
Snake | Homepage | 07.20.05 - 4:41 pm | #

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home