Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Scene From the Live Billboard


Calvin Klein’s ck one fragrance, known for edge and innovation, will rock Times Square in a major event this summer: a LIVE billboard mirroring the brand’s new global television ad campaign. Live models will dance, play guitar, spin records and hang out in a huge ck one bottle overlooking Times Square.

The Hun: OK who it is who has taken mine conditioner!

Jasmine: Oh do not even THINK of looking in my direction Hun, you do NOT want to accuse me of something I did not do. Uh uh, you do not need that kind of grief in your life!

The Hun: Well someone who is within this apartment has taken mine conditioner and The Hun wants it back!

Wesley K: Maybe you left it back in Germany Hun, you know, along with your coordination.

(The other models laugh)

The Hun: What is this thing you speak of to me? The Hun is, how is it you say this, a dancing machine!

Wesley K: I don’t know what you thought you were doing during the lower deck disco shift, but trust me my friend, it was not dancing!

Kimberly: At least he showed up for his shift on time Wesley. Where the hell were you for the 4:00-6:00 fake photo session on deck two?

Wesley K: You know what Kimberly why don’t you mind your own business. I at least still get first dibs on runway work, when was the last time you walked for a label, the Carter administration?

(Other models: OOOooooooooooo)

Kimberly: Funny, Wesley K, I guess it's because I don’t sleep with all the designers like you do!

Wesley K: Take that back you bitch! I....put me down Hun!

The Hun: This is not good this fighting. We must all do the fake cocktail party in the period time of the ten minutes!

Jasmine: I hate to say it but that crazy aryan is right! Let’s all show a little love now!

Wesley K: Whatever.....just put me down!

Kimberly: All right sorry, I guess I’m just nervous, you never know who could be out there, this could be a big break for some of us!

Jasmine: Yeah! Today we’re going out there human billboard mannequins, but we’re coming back STARS!

(Models do group hug and cheer)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that fragrance make CK that much money? I wonder how many people will moon the billboard.
Sylvana | Homepage | 07.20.05 - 1:24 pm | #

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there something wrong with your comments? SSB was trying to leave a comment and he was totally dissed.
sylvana | Homepage | 07.20.05 - 8:23 pm | #

12:35 PM  
Blogger DrMax said...

Man, that's the second report I've gotten. What is up Haloscan? I may switch back to blogger comments...but I need to figure out a way to save all my haloscan ones. I don’t like my peeps dissed.
DrMax | Homepage | 07.20.05 - 8:34 pm | #

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home