Saturday, May 14, 2005

Have You Tried Jumbo Batter Fried Cheese Curds?


Hi, Martha here, with today's hot new food find! And I mean literally hot, right from the grease, it's Jumbo Batter Fried Cheese Curds and they truely are a yummy treat for your summer get togethers. All you need are bricks of Wisconsin cheddar or mozzarella cheese, cut them into quarters, dip them in a delightful batter made from flour, spices and beer (see my web site for the full recipe), then into the boiling oil they go! Watch for that spatter! And..munch munch..umm they're...ouch, hot, crap! Burned my lip! I just can't wait to get at these puppies when they smell so good. Hey guys, beer me! Thanks! Just rub that cold can on the blister and ahhhh. Much better. Any way...smack, snarf....enjoy!

Martha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home